Brownies are all time favorite delicacies. These are the most decadent fudgy and chewy brownies!
The most decadent fudgy and chewy brownies
- Unsalted butter – 175 gms at room temperature
- Semi sweet chocolate – 115 gms (chopped coarsely)
- Granulated sugar – 400 gms
- Eggs – 3 at room temperature
- Vanilla essence – 2 tsp
- Unsweetened cocoa powder – 85 gms
- Flour – 125 gms
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Pre-heat the oven at 180 degrees crentigrade. Line a 8″X8″ pan with parchment paper. Set aside
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the butter in the microwave
- Add chopped chocolate and melt the chocolate by in 30 seconds increments while combining the butter & chocolate after each increment until completely melted and smooth.
- Add sugar and whisk until completely combined
- Add eggs (one at a time) and whisk well until combined
- Add cocoa powder, flour and salt. Fold it together using silicone spatula until well combined.
8. Spread the batter evenly in the prepared pan and level it well.
9. Bake it in the preheated oven for 30-32 minutes. At the end of 30 minutes, insert the toot pick at the center of the pan and pull it out. If there is wet batter on the tooth pick then it needs more baking. If there are few moist crumbs then it is done.
10. Allow it to cool. Cut into square portions and serve it cold or sizzling.