Brownies are all time favorite delicacies. These are chocolate based confections. Based on the texture of the brownie, they can be fudgy or cakey. Many a times, walnuts are added to these brownies to give it a crunch.
The ones I made are the most decadent fudgy and chewy chocolatey center and crackly top!
- 8″X8″ pan
- 175 gms Unsalted butter (at room temperature)
- 115 gms Semi sweet chocolate (chopped coarsely)
- 400 gms Granulated sugar
- 3 Eggs – 3 (at room temperature)
- 2 tsp Vanilla essence
- 85 gms Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 125 gms Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- Pre-heat the oven at 1800C . Line a 8″X8″ pan with parchment paper. Set aside
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the butter in the microwave175 gms Unsalted butter
- Add chopped chocolate and melt the chocolate in 30 seconds increments while combining the butter & chocolate after each increment until completely melted and smooth.115 gms Semi sweet chocolate
- Add sugar and whisk until completely combined400 gms Granulated sugar
- Add eggs (one at a time) and whisk well until combined3 Eggs – 3
- Add cocoa powder, flour and salt. Fold it together using silicone spatula until well combined.85 gms Unsweetened cocoa powder, 125 gms Flour, 1 tsp Salt, 2 tsp Vanilla essence
- Spread the batter evenly in the prepared pan and level it well.
- Bake it in the preheated oven for 30-32 minutes. At the end of 30 minutes, insert the toot pick at the center of the pan and pull it out. If there is wet batter on the tooth pick then it needs more baking. If there are few moist crumbs then it is done.