Can you think if an making an ice cream which does not need ice cream machine / churner? If not then here you go…This recipe prepares such a delicious, light, smooth and creamy ice cream with just two ingredients and flavorings of your choice. Just go for it….
No Churn Strawberry Ice-cream
– Heavy Cream : 500 ml (I used Amul whipping cream with 30% milk fat)
– Condensed milk : 400 gm (I used 1 can of Nestle Milkmaid)
– Strawberry crush : 80 ml
1. Make sure that heavy cream/whipping cream is chilled.
2. In a bowl whip the cream initially on low speed for 2-3 minutes. Then on high speed for around 10 minutes or until soft peaks are formed and volume is almost doubled
3. Add strawberry crush and mix it well
4. Add the condensed milk and mix it well using spatula until well combined
5. Spoon the ice cream mix in airtight container and refrigerate overnight
6. Smooth, airy and delicious ice-cream is ready
– Mixture of heavy cream and condensed milk becomes the base of ice-cream.
– We can use any nuts, chocolate chips, shortcake or any other flavouring and replace strawberry crush used in this recipe to create any other flavoured ice-cream